View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

here is a link about the L-Theanine...i'm going to read it more and copy some of it here.

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/n...lth_0296.shtml

These findings led to recent studies investigating the possibility that L-theanine might enhance learning ability, induce relaxation and relieve emotional stress. Memory and learning ability were said to be improved in young male Wistar rats given 180 mg of L-theanine daily for four months. Performance was assessed using a test for learning ability and passive and active avoidance tests for memory.

B6

Vitamin B6 helps the immune system produce antibodies. Antibodies are needed to fight many diseases. Vitamin B6 helps maintain normal nerve function and form red blood cells. The body uses it to help break down proteins. The more protein you eat, the more vitamin B6 you need.
Food Sources Return to top
Vitamin B6 is found in beans, nuts, legumes, eggs, meats, fish, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
Side Effects Return to top
Large doses of vitamin B6 can cause neurological disorders and numbness. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause mouth and tongue sores, irritability, confusion, and depression. (Vitamin B6 deficiency is not common in the United States.)

i thought this might help. (help me too) to see the difference between the products.

i'll look up the rozerem too.

Last edited by Curious; 08-07-2007 at 07:09 PM. Reason: added the b6 info
Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote