Thread: Well Hello!
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 06:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Well Hello!

How much can happen in the few months BT was gone and I was too lazy to search for an alternative!

For one I have a new daughter...born WAY too early! 24 weeker born on August 31st. Finally stablizing a little bit this week and doing pretty darn good for all that she is facing!

Ethan has been doing very well as he has been getting a ton of undivided attention from his grand and great grandparents. We got his wheelchair and are still struggling with its usefulness.

Hopefully I will have a sec to check up on things around here. Hope you are all well!
Married to a superwoman and I have THREE super kids! Elizabeth (NT-age 5), Ethan (bilateral grade IV IVHs, PVL, ACC, tiny chiairi, hydro, dystonia, CP-age 2), & Caroline (shouldnt be born yet-24 wkr-doing better than expected)

Pslam 147:2-6 [God] heals the heartbroken and bandages their wounds. He counts the stars and assigns each a name. Our Lord is great, with limitless strength; we'll never comprehend what he knows and does. God puts the fallen on their feet again...
cmkern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote