View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 03:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh Mollsy..

That really really sucks!!! It will sort itself out - it always does! I told S to look forward to coming over to europe as something to aim for - are you coming too?? It would be great to meet you both.

I'm sorry there is nothing I can do to make things better but if you need suggestions or anything like that then feel free to pick my brain!!

I can't believe how work are treating you both! They are so out of order! It sounds like working for them is making you +S much much worse...!!

Oh - with carers/ carees... I always feel a dumb idiotic burden whilst most of my carers are bemused and perplexed and out of their depth.. Dunno if this helps but we take the p*** out of each other all the time, I learn to say what I want as simply as possible and try very hard not to either nag or order someone to do something in a particular way. Although I am not a routine person I have a vague routine which means that my new carers can start to know what needs doing and when otherwise you end up dressed by 3pm and eating lunch at 10!! I find it's the stupid little things that take the time - getting dressed takes forever etc..........

This has probaly been no help at all.. I am really sorry over the work thing.. BUT make S get a bright pink wheelchair...

Love ya and hope things improve

Froggsy xxxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (03-28-2017)