Thread: lonely
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 06:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Rina

Rina,
The problem you have is probably depression. Chronic pain and bad health creates depression. Have you spoken with your doctor about this? There may be medication he can give you to help you thru this.

You are grieveing for the lost you. The one who was healthy. It's hard, but we all go thru this to a certain extent. My days are full right now, but the pain is there covering everything else. Yesterday was my birthday and a friend came by and took me to lunch and to a bead shop to buy jewelry makings. I went, I ate and I did a small amt. of shopping. But over it all was pain. Pain that was so miserable that I went to a chair in the bead shop to sit down several times. So I understand what you are talking about. People that know me say they can see it in my eyes.

You are very lucky to have a husband that understands. Does your family understand also? Having family around you that understands makes it easier. Has the neuropathy limited your ability to get out of the house?
If it has, then you need to find more ways to get out of the house.

But most of all, I suggest talking to your doctor about this. Perhaps if he doesn't think medication is correct, he'll refer you to someone who can talk to you.
We care and do deeply understand.
Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote