View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 02:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To dahlek

Thanks for the post, it is so nice to see that people take the time to listen and offer advice, I don't feel so alone with it all anymore, I guess I am having a lot of tests performed which is a good thing.I thought that would be a matter of routine for everyone in the quest for a diagnosis? I know there are others on here that have very very scary symptoms and I am sorry to hear you have been inflicted with what sounds a very nasty form of the disease.
I will take on board what you and the other members tell me and I will also try and offer some help and support myself for others if I at all can, I understand that these forums are like support groups for people that are all affected in some way by this nasty disease and that we must all pull together for support and comfort in what,in my mind anyway are very VERY hard times.

You are the third person in the past month who has suggested keeping a diary of everything so I may just do that,at least I can see if anything makes it worse etc, I am lucky that I do not experience the kind of pain that I have read about elsewhere on this forum and on the net, I really REALLY hope that I never have to experience that kind of pain,it makes me run cold thinking about it. The sore spots that I get intermitantly gives an indication,I think, of what SEVERE pain is all about,im just thankful they clear up........

Last edited by Mark._.; 08-08-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Mark._. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote