View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 07:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wrote a review of my visit to Dr Sanders HERE he was second choice out of 5 for surgery by my personal review...so i'd say you are in good hands.
let's see now... Dr sanders says you only have to stay for a few days after surgery- stay longer...like at LEAST a week. One person i know had a really hard time flying after surgery...the incision really hurt becasue of the cabin air pressure changes.

ask for extra pillows in your hotel room, or get a sleeping wedge pillow there or @ home &take it with you...should make the hotel bed easier to deal with. you'll need them for head and knees, is my experience.

When i was considering going to dnever, I had thought of this for the recliner issue- a folding zero gravity chair...like one of these . not too expensive AND you could travel with it.

i really needed a smoosh pillow for my head in the hospital...my neck felt SO unsteady for days...

take in a colorado rapids game if they are playing while you are there...great soccer can take a mind off of anything

i'll keep thinking. amazing how fast you forget stuff...it hasn't even been three months yet for me

and best of luck to you, you deserve the best

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote