View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks so much for all your replies! Actually what I hadn't made clear was that the shaking started the night of the day AFTER the bike ride.. so there was more than a 24 hour time lapse. Happily,I've been fine since then.. But I have marked it down and if it occurs again I'll check it out..
But I do have my concerns about that-- my neuro sometimes seems a bit keen on steroids,(boo-hissss!) and had considered putting me on one almost a year ago when I was feeling fine(because he THOUGHT he detected some vague inflammation on the MRI). I said "no way", so he didn't. My next MRI showed nothing new or remarkable, so he never put me on them;but if I go to him about these shakes, I have a feeling he's going to jump in the opportunity. Both my dear departed parents had been on them for different conditions, (not MS,) and did terribly on them.I really don't want to take that risk;as I
know that once you're on them you start with a high dose,then they taper you off gradually.. and that can take months.
MSBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote