Thread: lonely
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 02:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi rina, this is a really rotten disease and it affects so many world wide, trouble is, know one else can see why your hurting, the skin looks perfect on the outside and that's why people can't understand it.
Worst thing to do is to bottle everything up, emotional factors are known to aggravate the condition and give you more unwanted pain, i would tell my friends and if they didn't want to hear about it, well, would they be true friends ? they may want to try to help you and when your with them and you don't feel that great, at least they will know why.
Your fortunate to have a understanding husband and i agree with all the previous posters, tell your doctor how you feel, there is a ton of different meds out there that may help you more than whatever your taking now, sometimes it takes a little while before you get the right mixture of meds that suit you.
You are not alone, anytime you feel like you want to talk to people that do understand, just write a post in here, there are some very kind and sincere people here that will answer you.
I hope you feel better soon,
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote