View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 02:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

For me, I had significant improvement in all of my symptoms related to low B12 right away and consistently.

When I look back over my Time Line I see that stress always lowered my B12 levels, as shown in tests, though I don't think I put my test results on my site... and in an increase in low B12 symptoms.

I found after my holistic M.D. gave me a prescription for a shot a day for a year, that I had really REALLY HUGE improvement. I got rid of peripheral neuropathy that I had thought was there for the rest of my life.

I can now sleep without an air mattress, just as one example.

So for me, I wish that I'd had a lot more B12 a lot earlier...

I feel that if I had, then I wouldn't have had such numb toes that I didn't feel the broken bit of darning needle that eventually gave me tetanus...

etc.

I just think that more B12 is a way to address serious B12 issues that are of long standing.

Even now, it is helping with the damage I had from living in the hydrogen sulfide in my condo... I just looked again at that time line, and the problems I was having were severe...

So for me, waiting paitently for improvement over many years was a mistake.

But how I would have found the holistic doctor who gave me the generous prescription earlier, that I don't know.