View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 03:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey Dorrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrie View Post
Hi Ozzy14 Here it is 4:25 AM! I am usually sleeping right now but my hubby left on a business trip at 3:00 this AM. What time is it there?
It's 6.30pm and it's cold....Its winter. I have just fed the hubby and kids and jumped back on my computer. I have missed a lot of what has been happening with my online friends. Ill tell you I have 3 kids, 18, 15 & 13. Im 37and married. Diagnosed with TOS in 2005, i had been seeing Dr's for 6 years and they constantly told me I have "muscular problems" Ha! I knew something else was happening. I had a doppler test (like ultrasound) which showed I have compression on artery, veins and nerves. So far refused surgery, Im toooo scared. No Dr here can tell me ill be cured, just 60% chance I will feel "somewhat" better! I dont know anyone else is aussie with TOS. I have some trouble communicating with USA etc because of the different terms and lingo. I am trying to find some1 in aus that has been thru medical retirement. I am a government employee that is being sent for Dr's examination for medical retirement. And finally I have been looking after my dad while my mum is in hospital receiving treatment for cancer, all looks o.k now.
ozzy14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote