View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 04:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To rfinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfinney View Post
Mark,

I am concerned about your reaction to nicotine/alcohol. Sensitivity such as this is often a sign of CNS impairment/damage. Toxicity can certainly produce such damage. I did not see your age -- may have missed it -- so that may be a factor. The younger you are, without a history of significant substance use, the more I would be concerned.

If I understand correctly, you are having follow-up tests in 4 months. That sounds like a long time. In any event, I would make it a priority to determine if you are receiving adequate diagnostic service at the present time. There is a lot of info here that could help you figure that out -- you have already been directed to the LJ charts, for instance. And you can certainly ask more questions to help in your determination.

Oh -- I just went back and see that the 4 month wait probably can't be changed under your system. You might want to post a little more about what feedback you have received so far . . . as well as other personal and medical background info.

rafi
Hi there I did have a brain and cervical spine MRI and it came back clear,which surprised me quite a lot as I have never really been a heavy drinker or smoker BUT I did abuse substances for a period of time (which has now stopped, needless to say) I am not that young, im in my 30's.

I have also had some blood work done, I know there was an extensive amount of testing done in june, they took 4 or 5 vials of blood from me, unfortunatly I cant remember which tests they did except the one for B12 and another for autoimmune ,the rest I really cant remember.All these tests came back clear as well. I also had some blood taken 2 days ago and on the form im sure it said 'peripheral limbs or peripheral system testing' .
Mark._. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote