View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 04:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRoze View Post
Boy oh boy does this sounded like what i went threw before they found my Lyme's disease.. Still to this day I'm fighting this, who would have ever thought something so little could tear a life apart, not i thats for sure. Only took 8 years to find it. Instead i had doctors tell me " your a mother what you expect" when i went from a hyper person to not being able to hold my eyes open. From a body build to almost non walking in 8 years, but they believe i have had Lyme's for over 20 plus years, then was re-exposed to it. who knows now days. I just think it is important to be tested, but even then it's not fail safe testing. Meaning the test are not always right. I had 6 negatives, then 7, 8, 9 was also positive. MRI also showed it in the brain stem platelets. Which is long exposure to Lyme disease can cause.
I do wish you the best luck, and hope for you it's not Lyme's

Fighting to get threw a day, but always keeping hope for a Cure.

Hi Black Roze,

I'm so sorry to see that your mood is sick. Darn it!

(((((((((BlackRoze))))))))))

I was just looking at some photographs that you posted in one of the forums... and enjoyed them so much.

Here I was picturing you doing really well. I guess I didn't look at your mood that day.

I know we've posted to each other before... but I can't remember about what...

Do you take Methylcobalamin at all?

I had tetanus which is a Central Nervous System disease, and I also lived in hydrogen sulfide which did a lot of nerve damage...

the B12 that I take helps a lot. I still have trouble with numb toes and sometimes feet... but over all I've greatly improved.

If you're not taking it... which seems unlikely given that so many people talk about it... why don't you get the 5mg Methylcobalamin lozenges and try disolving about three of them under your tongue every day for ... I'm so tired (but can't sleep... I have the wrong strength melatonin...) I can't figure this out... Okay, for three days, then two a day for three days, then hopefully you're going to be feeling a difference... and maybe go to one a day...

Keep notes each day, so you can see and go back and look at what it did...

((((((((BlackRoze)))))))))