Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 04:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink He Wuz Robbed, I Tell Ya's...

has anybody heard from mark? i tried to call him yesterday, just to give him a heads up that the 1,000th post was rapidly approaching on this thread...

since he started "Today I..." (as i think it was linda who pointed out earlier), that post should have rightfully been his!!!! (it's OK, jo - you had no way of knowing with everything you've been going through [and by the way, so good to see you back - you have been sorely missed!])

anyway i am sending out a search party by way of this post. the last i remember, our dear mark was in immediate recovery from surgery to have the pain pump implanted and the pain meds themselves were not even on board yet.

my understanding is that he was having to step down from the oral meds as a part of that process. speaking from personal experience (linda can probably second this) - so NOT a fun thing to do. it can be a painful transition. a very worthwhile one, but not without its own set of problems...

on top of the sx we already have on the natch, well ... you guys get the picture, i'm sure.

mark, we are thinkin' about you buddy. hang in there and here's to the next 1,000 posts on this most excellent of threads that you started shortly after your arrival here, as i recall.

yes, i finally broke down and started posting on it. happy?

alison
"Be Brave"