View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 07:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Trigger point injections

I have been having horrible back and shoulder pain and the doc suggested trigger point injections. If you have had these would you share your experience with me.

Last night out of desperation I was using a tennis ball to try to massage my back right under my shoulder blade and I found a spot that when I pressed on it I had sharp pains in the front of my shoulder. It felt good and bad if that makes sense so i am wondering if these trigger point injections are similar in that they will help pain that is radiating from another area? Hope that makes sense.

Oh and to get a laugh picture me with a tennis ball behind my back rolling it all over the wall and two dogs going crazy wanting me to throw it for them. ...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote