Old 08-09-2007, 11:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Marilyn --

(((((((Marilyn))))))))

(I just love your screen name!)

I hear you!!!!!

I think that the price of meds is so stressful that people almost need twice as much to overcome the damage from the stress. And I'm not entirely joking.

Except that your topic caught my eye, I was going to go to sleep because I'm drastically tired.

But now that I'm here I want to mention a couple things, one is that after I started getting B12 replacement therapy, my health changed remarkably.

The other thing is that after a woman who came to my site told me about the Eat Right for Your Blood Type diet and I switched from eating potatoes and pasta to eating brown rice, the change in my health was ... it was so much better than I could have imagined was possible... that's because low B12 can result in some gastrointestinal problems that are so unfun... and the doc I was seeing at the time had told me that I'd just have to get used to having diarrhea because it went with the territory if someone was B12 deficient...

so now I eat brown rice... and it also helps me lose weight... (I found something the other day that had a scientific reason for why that would be... but I didn't copy it down... and now I don't want to spend the time to try to find it again...)

I hope you don't mind me writing this much to you.

See, the thing with B12 is that is very effective for certain kinds of things, and it's extremely cost effective... and so is brown rice.

(((((((((Marilyn)))))))))