View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 12:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelma View Post
Well Bobby

It seems that my suggestion to do this has fallen on deaf ears and i can't do it. No one seems to understand why it is needed here and i am left with the suggestion that I tell all of the members here that they can only put their own posts on unless they give special permission for anyone else to do so.

No one understands Als only in the most superficial way and it is like fighting a losing battle and when you get the nerve to do something anything they shoot you down.

I will send you the sites but it takes a lot of time and effort to find the ones we mean and need no one here has that to waste.

That and the fact that so many have passed on and are not around to ask permission. I was reading Rulu's writings and he was some gentleman. All should know of this man as well as Greg Gold. Who knows maybe someday they will, who can say.

Such is the world and I once again I find myself saying I am so sorry

Thelma
Dear Thelma,

Deaf ears are not ears that listen, mull over, consider, discuss, give attention to. This entire team did all the above and most responded to you. No, I dare say that you had fully attentive ears. Because the response was not as you'd hoped, does not mean your words fell on deaf ears. I just wanted to clarify that.

Further, because agreement to your request was not had, it does not mean to say that no one understands. I fully understand what you would like to see happen from my chair. I appreciate what you'd like to see happen as well. HOWEVER, there's much more to consider in cases like this than "a post". I think that was made plain yesterday as well in regards to the potential for several issues to arise.

Please don't say that no one understands or refused/couldn't hear because the outcome was not desirable to you. This administrative team works very hard to ensure attentiveness, awareness, functioning, dedication and so much more *for the whole*.

As always, I appreciate your care. There are ways that we can remember and carry forward that which means so much to us. I can think of a couple off the top of my head and you're more than free to PM me if you'd like. I'll share.

I'd also like to point out that DocJohn said "for now". Please keep that in mind as well. "Not at the moment" does not mean forever, nor does it mean that you should let go of that which you desire.

Thank you,

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>

Last edited by kimmydawn; 08-10-2007 at 12:29 AM.
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote