View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 12:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Brian:

You can't go to iherb.com and pay with a credit card and they won't ship the Methyl to you in Australia?????

Mel
Yes Melody, you can get in through the iherb company, others here in OZ have posted some time ago, that they have got it in with iherb, it used to be that our customs would hold orders up and iherb at one stage wouldn't send it to Australia, but going by others the customs are more relaxed and are allowing it through with no hiccups.
Its the price of shipment thats stops me, i think it was about $70 for one bottle, may be cheaper to order in bulk but its a lot of money on a Disabilty pension.
Our stupid goverment allows methylcobalin to be made up for injections, there is a place in Melbourne that makes it, but i think you have to be a doctor to order it or it has to be sent to a doctors premises, its is really stupid that they won't allow them to make it in supplement form.
We can buy the injectable form of b12 Hydroxocobalamin which is pretty good stuff without a script, only $12 for 2 shots, if you have a script its only $4.80 on a pension.
I am lucky i can take cynocobalamin, but yeah, its all wrong.
all the best,
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote