View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 01:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Don't Have a Darn Thing to Add; Just Wanted to Say Hey!

annie, hi!

you are way ahead of me if it makes you feel any better. i haven't even gotten around to ordering dragon yet b/c i don't really have anyone to help me set it up and i am a procrastinator from hell.

just got so excited seeing a post from you that i had to butt in here and honk at ya. but also my thought is, since you already have the dragon software, maybe it would be worth a shot to get a young (hot) computer geek over there to sit with you for an hour or so... could make all the difference.

you could call over to georgetown U or something and find somebody that way, i'll bet. at least to check like jo said and make sure your PC has the right cards and stuff, or whatever.

also, i remember reading on the sorehand list (www.ucsf.edu) towards the beginning of the summer i think it was, there was an article published in newsweek about the dragon 9 program which is probably still available on-line and might be helpful to you...

withmore is about to have surgery with the good dr. sanders - did you see her thread from yesterday, annie? she would really like to hear from you and could use your guidance right about now (she is travelling to denver from out of state, too, just as you did... if you catch my drift, kid ).

how else are you doin'? (call me or betty gets it!)

alison
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote