Thread: lonely
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 11:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rina View Post
I feel so lonely. Even thogh my husband support me a lot, I feel that I want to cry and yell and speak with someone, but I don't want to bather anyone. With my friends I don't speak about my health, no one wants to hear problems or sorrow. So I keep smiling, but Inside I want to cry. and I need to take it out - all this sorrow that I have.
I don't know if I exprese myself right, but I know that you can give me hints to how to think positivly about life and how to leave with happiness, even with the pains ...
Need your help!!!!!

((((((((rina))))))))

Hi rina,

It's really hard when you don't want to bother people, but still have a tremendous need to explain how you feel and what is going on with you.

What I found, though, was that talking didn't help as much as B12. (I had a really excellent therapist through the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation) I don't know if you are taking the Methylcobalamin (that's the best form of B12 to take) or not, but if you're not, it's something you should look into.

On my site I have a lot of the symptoms of low B12. If you read those symptoms and you have other symptoms besides depression, then you should try B12 replacement.

Just to be clear, depression can be a symptom of low B12. There's a lot of research that shows this to be true. I have a lot of excerpts relating to depression and low B12 on my web site.

Another thing, is that the longer you are depressed, the more stressful it is, and that depletes B12, too.

I don't know how bad your pain is, but mine was quite bad... then after just a huge amount of B12 replacement, it went nearly away... I say "nearly" because at times when there is a lot of stress I get twinges of pain that make me run and have another B12 shot... because I sure don't want it to get the way it was before.

If you decide to try B12 replacement, be sure to get the lozenges of Methylcobalamin that you dissolve under your tongue.

I've written to Wal*Mart many many times to carry B12 in the sublingual form, and they do now, but I didn't ask them to carry Methylcobalamin, so they carry the cyanocobalamin form, which is not as quick or effective.

You'll probably need to go to a health food store to get it.

((((((((rina))))))))

(you're going to be so happy, I think, if you try the methylcobalamin)