View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 12:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steff View Post
hi- i have horrid pain in my feet and legs from multiple surgeries and then what made it worse was prolotherapy injections that put me in a wheelchair most of the time. docs say neuropathy-i say pain. cant seem to get a drug that helps.
is this what i suppose to say?
not sure how to post
looking for drugs or other therapy help
thanks

Hi Steff,

I see you've been given one really hopeful reply already... I forget who wrote it, about how her husband had that 8 years ago and it was awful, but then things improved.

So that's a good thing to know.

Your post was perfect.

There's no one way to post, the main thing is to say what's bothering you and what's on your mind. People will respond. For me, it feels good to get responses.

(((((((((Steff)))))))))

One thing I will mention that is specific, is that it would be good to look at a list of symptoms of low vitamin B12.

Because B12 is a nerve vitamin, good for nerve health, when we are low in it it can increase our sensations of pain...

I kept little notes on my symptoms after I was put on B12 replacement therapy, and I recorded that it reduced my pain.

It's not a cure all... but it's a very powerful vitamin that many of us who live with a lot of stress are low on... with painful consequences.

((((((((Steff)))))))))