View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 08:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Carolyn...read similar months ago with a promise of it being up and running in days...obviously a bigger problem than first thought.I have found this by default and am so relieved to see familiar names.Have most follk joined this forum ...whoops...a million and one questions.
Strike it...I will just wait patiently to see what unfolds.
Anyhow...have nothing of much use to add except I am battling on like the rest of you.Meds are diminishing in their effectiveness but what the heck...lol.
Roll on brain surgery I guess.Is there drug life after the top dose of sinemet,ropinarole and sinemet cr ? Does anyone know?I haven`t bothered to keep my neuro visits up...Foolish or what but life is too busy and enjoyable at the minute to interrupt it with hospital appointments.
I have just aquired a St Bernard puppy and she is THE BEST THERAPY YET.
I swear she smiles at me and is so chilled I can`t help but c hill too.
Humph! What a lark. St Bernard and Pd patient. Suitable dog hey?11 stone when fully grown. Everyone recommended poodles and teeny dogs but I figured there was a chance of squashing them during my clumsy phases so...not much chance of that with a dog that`s built like a donkey hey!!!

YEP...Miss Lacking in Common Sense but will do anything for a laugh is back.
xxx
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote