View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 05:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Cat,

Yes, I believe so.

When I tried to kill myself ten years ago I had huge ridges on my fingernails and I wondered if they were an indication about health.

It was after I was revived that they did a B12 test...

Right now my nails are nearly smooth and I have a bit of moon on some of my fingers, and I am going through the same things - nearly the same things - and suicide doesn't enter the picture. I think that's because my mind is so much more healthy on the level of nerves...

A lot of people don't want to believe that fingernails can indicate B12 levels...

There's a doctor who sends hundreds of people a week to my site to look at the pictures of my nails, and he says it can't be true because his nails are like mine... (and he's healthy)

But the beauty of that is that I am so much better now than I was ten years ago. My nails were not like his a decade ago.

It is true, but it's only useful to those who act on the information and keep notes and see the differences for themselves.

There are a lot of people in the United States (and elsewhere) who can't afford expensive drugs, tests, doctors. If I can reach even some of them, and help them find better health... then that's perfect. That's why I did my site.

(((((((((cat))))))))

You will see the difference once you begin B12 replacement. And the beauty of it is, that obviously the healing won't be overnight... it will be gradual. You will be able to see lines on your nails retreat. I finally got some pictures of mine retreating once I got a better camera. It's great.

A fellow I used to email back and forth with had a grandchild born, and he said the baby had little moons on all fingers.

But I don't know much about children's fingernails... What I do know is that my mother had a serious B12 deficiency, and my son has a B12 deficiency....

I am glad that you have such a clear plan. Very good! You will feel better, I am sure of it... Just be sure you get the Methylcobalamin lozenges, and I'd get the 5mg ones if I were you.

I wish I'd had more in the first years, I think it would have made a huge difference to my health now...

((((((((cat)))))))))

Last edited by ConsiderThis; 08-10-2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: To be more clear --
ConsiderThis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote