View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 10:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry IMPORTANT! Epidural info you must know about!

ok I saw my endocrinolgist about my recent ACTH stim test, re: the cortisol levels being really really low and she put me on cortisone pills and said NEVER get cortisone injections again...they can severely suppress your adrenal gland...I have to stay on the pills till another stim test,,,,then they decide if it was all the shots or part me or whatever...they are acting like it was most likely all the shots....but you know....what if mine were low to begin with...I mean I was being tested. She said those diseases are really rare,,,,,well I was having freaky sx so I will let you all know what comes of this. I think she was testing me just to reassure me at least for once someone did the right thing at the right time....Something to definately ask the docs about!!!!!!! I have to double my dose if I get a cold or flu and an iv hospitalization for any severe stress or crises!!!!! Whats up with that . And the shots did help my pain alot so far too....is there anything else they can inject......
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote