Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 11:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Barb,

(((((((((Barb)))))))))

A year or so ago I sold my rental and before I knew that my condo had been foreclosed and sold without me knowing, I felt secure...

so I sent two friends of mine who have Parkinson's Methylcobalamin... I forget ... but I think I sent about enough for them to have 8 of the 5mg ones a day...

I sent that amount because when I had really a lot of b12 replacement therapy it had done remarkable things for me: almost entirely ridding me of my peripheral neuropathy.

Well, I only did that for a couple months... for one thing, the one friend said it was stressful taking so much... because there was the "expectation" it was going to help with the Parkinson's when that was highly unlikely...

Okay, so this is the important part: he said it did help with his thinking... it made it clearer.

For myself, before I began having B12 replacement, ten years ago, I couldn't go to the grocery, the copy shop and the post office because it was just too much to remember and I'd get so confused and that was so stressful.

But then after I had several months of replacement therapy my thinking became a lot clearer...

I have a lot of excerpts from research on my site...

I wish I could send you some Methylcobalamin... but right now is a time with more pressure than money for me...

((((((((Barb)))))))))