Thread: lonely
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I can so relate and sorry for everyone else feeling this way too. I think for me before this issue I had this and svere depression/anxiety so this pn doesn't help. I think a person can feel lonely even with many supports because sometimes the sadness/confusion is within. I have been working on my self coping mechanisms. I find making myself do as much as possible whether it go to a book store,sit outside so on. That if I get asked to lunch for ex and feel like crap try to push myself and just explain how I feel. Its hard as hell but can help the mood and sometimes even the pain. I do feel like reaching out and even if they don't understand still using your voice. I encourage support groups which for me I'm still working on finding for pain but have been in the past for depression/anxiety. I also encourage the therapy. I'm also going to look into biofeedback which I think is so helpful and really recommend. I also am working on trying to be positive which is not my strong point. I tend to focus on what I can't do rather then what I have accomplished and goals for the future if that make sense. Also I try not to compare which has been hard. I see my friends always partying and carefree and I often feel jealous. I'm glad there happy but look for that inner peace. I have to find my own peace. Sending thoughts and I wish we all lived near. You all have been amazing support and show so much strength. Your amazing role models.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote