View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 09:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hello, from new member

Hi to this very informed group. I am impressed with all the shared infromation. Like many of you, I have been diagnosed with RSD of the lower extremities and am looking into the low dose awake Ketamine infusion. I have tried all alternative and conventional treatments with very little success or relief. I was diagnosed in 1994 while working as a teacher. The uncovering factor seemed to be a fall that I thought nothing about. A few months later, my right ankle felt painful and contricted and the nightmare began for me. I have met many wonderful people and some good physicians along this journey, but at this point the pain in my legs and feet is pretty constant and intense.
Anyway, look forward to sharing and hearing others stories. I did notice that "Good n Plenty" got some relief from 4 hour ketamine infusion. Where did you have that done, may I ask. We live in NYS and NO MD is even considering Ketamine in our area. Closest site would be PA. Glad to hear that GNP got some relief from the pain. But, be careful with hands in a garbage disposal!
Chat soon,
Newbie-suzysunshine
Suzysunshine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote