View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 10:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown Dropsy

I also drop just about everything anymore. There was one day a week ago where everything I touched ended up on the floor and this was in the morning! I told my husband if I dropped one more thing that day, I was going back to bed and staying there until the next day. Of course, it did not end, but there was no way I could go back to bed.

The frustration of this is horrible and I only really feel all this PN stuff in my feet. No pains in my hands/wrists/arms. Just somthing that I really can't explain - like I don't have a good hold on an item when I know I do. I am real careful anymore when taking things out of the microwave as it is above the stove so I have to reach up to get things. I use both hands now where before I used to only need one.

Bob, I am with you. My husband thinks he understands and is usually pretty good about my PN, but I know there are times when he wants to go somewhere in the evening and I am at the point where I can't walk anymore. I usually try and do my Anodyne therapy 3-4 times a week, especially in the summer as I am on my feet so much. It does help me a lot.