View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 04:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Steff, I am so sorry that happened.

I had a similar but different experience... and it's just so traumatic.

(((((((Steff))))))

I know I've already written this to you multiple times... but B12 has helped me a lot.

For instance, after I was living in hydrogen sulfide for some years, I was falling a lot and I could not remember anything...

It was just hopeless.

Only then I got tetanus and the pain when it contracted my muscles where I have PN was ... I really don't have an adequate way to describe it, but for sure I could see how torture would make someone say anything the torturer wanted. There's no standing up to that kind of unexpected pain.

Okay, so I began having daily shots of B12, and sometimes two shots.

A holistic doctor I'd seen quite a while earlier had prescribed a shot a day for a year...

Well, it seemed as if the shots were helping... a bit...

but then after about three months I realized that I didn't have PN anymore... so I got a regular mattress and didn't have to blow up air ones in the middle of the night any more. Way grateful!!!!!!

So, if part of your problem is nerve damage, no matter what the cause, I would get Methylcobalamin lozenges ( 5mg ) if I were you, and I'd take at least three a day for a week to see if I felt any difference, and then I'd keep on taking it till the bottle was used up.

but be sure to keep notes, so you can review what happened and see if there were days when there was improvement.

Because of how nerves react to stress (not in a good way) you could improve but have so much stress a day later that you slide back...

((((((((Steff)))))))))