View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 08:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

(((((((Steff)))))))

You know what, I bet you were already sort of at your limit of coping... so it's not surprising that when you were given more pain it was so hard on you.

Here's a thing that I read that may be helpful to you, though. It said that when something happens that causes more pain, that our bodies tend to react as if it were much much more pain... and then our bodies keep doing that for awhile.

I have a page on my web site that I did about it, but people complain if I put too many links in.

Mainly, my reason for mentioning this, is that maybe the pain will go away. If only you could get some relief for a bit.

Can you stay in bed at all? to see if that gives a little bit of relief???

If it did, maybe you could build on that, getting as much rest as possible.

I had a lot of relief of pain using serrapeptase, which has also apparently been getting rid of some cyst like bumps I had... and the pain in my back is so vastly much better I can do a lot more...

I think if you Google serrapeptase that you'll find info on it. My page would probably come up if you google serrapeptase and health boundaries...

(((((((Steff)))))))

don't feel bad about being angry. My thing was a bad drug that I was given that caused damage... ten years ago nearly, and it still makes me angry.

So... be angry.

But try to rest.

And know that people are really sorry that happened to you.

((((((((Steff)))))))))