View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 09:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
I could never keep Linda in referrals for airconditiong business.
I think the one air conditioner in the kitchen we had on a handful of times, mostly July, and the bedroom on twice at night.

I open my windows, at night put a fan on in reverse and pulls the cool air in. We have whole house fan too, open the windows downstairs and pulls the cool air up.

Red, we are the opposite with 10 months lousy , cool and freezing weather and two months, July and a week or two in June and week or so in August it is hot.
The last three years, I don't believe we hit 90* up here Dabbo!

The nights now will turn bitter too, no 60* anymore they will drop to low 50 and high 40's. Our high at the end of this coming week is only expected to be 75*

Our schools close not for snow, but wind chill, it was wind chills so far below zero skin freezes, and the buses are desiel too.
I dread those heat bills.
be nice if the whole US were balance four seasons and normal weather patterns...
di
Oh, I am SO envious! I can't imagine not having to run the AC during the summer- I'm like Dabbo- the AC runs pretty much nonstop ALL DAY and we have it set pretty high. I hate to see my electricity bill.... I guess we dread our summer ones like ya'll dread the winter ones. We probably always wish for the opposite of what we have.....While freezing cold sounds good to me right now, I would probably be sick of it if I had to live in it 10 mos. out of the year and if ya'll had our heat, you'd be wishing you didn't! Heat doesn't help or hurt my pain levels and neither does the cold so I want COLD! The only thing cold seems to bother is the one screw that I've got left in my big toe.
redjpwranglergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote