View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh Karen, Thanks for posting. It was just the right time. I had a moment when trying to sleep I got so sad. I am OK, but saw a picture of my kids at Disney last fall and realized My daughter is not here for anymore pictures. So it was so nice to see a reply and smiling face when i came on. I guess it is just sad, not anxiety.

I am tested for B-12 and from many long years of Comsmetology training we could see medical definacies in the nails, the color, moons, ridges, how far up the ridges, dull, shiney, tips thin, overlay thick etc...

But I use to think when things happen in life you have to take care of them, emotionally, not with a pill...I know with my Lexapro I can focus more, I do not spend so much of each day so sad. I get concern of the mention of Cymbalta.....Fret, I am full of fret...

My boys, have so much more then just loosing their sister, their health, stress of finances.
I did have younger B 12 checked, his nails are so long and strong, gosh I get envious. My older boy is getting his prolactin checked soon so I will tell him to be checked, I will also look for the ridges.

I can remember post surgery heart, my Mom had such ridges, they gave her not only B 12 she had to take lactose too for amonia levels, she went onto a comma a few times after that. What amess when systems are out of whack..
The older son with pituatary tumoor and adrenal gland shut downscertainly has trouble.
Sorry to rattle on...
I jsut so hope to fall asleep, with work in the morning.
Hugs to you, have a good Sunday,
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote