View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 01:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Gosh, I hope you get some good sleep, DiMarie.

(((((((((DeMarie)))))))))

I agree with you, when I was younger the idea of taking pills all the time (except for Ibuprfen which I used to take a lot of because I had such bad headaches whenever there was stress, and there was alot of stress) I just couldn't imagine it.

I used to think how horrible it would be to get diabetes and have to have shots, and now here I am with these shots with a needle that's an inch and a half long...

I'm so sorry you have so much to deal with. Gosh, it's just so hard when there's that much.

They've been talking a lot on pbs programs about how in the United States a lot of people who work really hard feel really let down, because they can't earn enough not to worry.

so as soon as a lot of people are talking about something, then I think there's a chance for change...

Back to B12... because the low in the U.S. is so low, way lower than where changes for the worse in cognition can be identified, I don't place a lot of faith in the tests...

For me, since B12 isn't toxic, I think that it's good to take it if there are symptoms that correspond to those of low B12... B12 deficiency.

But you have to get the Methylcobalamin form to have it make a difference more quickly...

(((((((DiMarie))))))))

I'm really sorry about your daughter.

While you're so sad, I wish you would get some Methylcobalamin and take it... and write down your symptoms and any changes.

I really wish you would do that. Do you have a health food store near you?

I hope you are sound asleep right now.