View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 03:24 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi all,

I don't understand too much of what was said. I believe there as been a mis-communication though. I have not gotten mad with Doug about the music CD or anything else to his face. I saved letting off steam for here. I have been actually so physically and emotionally exhausted for so long that Saturday being the 1st real day to myself was very restful after 2 naps and then I got a lot of much needed houswork done. Cyber space does tend to cause mis-communications at times and even in 3-D also. That is why I don't undertand everything. I know how great it feels to have a clean house this morning for a change. I too believe that everyone in our lives has a purpose and Doug's purpose and my purpose may no longer need fulfilling to the extent of the time and energy that has been spent previously. I also haven't viewed Doug as anything but a friend in a quite awhile. It seemed the more I did for Doug the more demands he wanted. Like, he'd ask if I could rub his back, use my phone 4 or 5 times a day or whatever. My own pain levels shot sky high on count of not getting the proper exercise for my legs until I would run back and forth with my phone for 3 days straight to Doug's house. I have really missed spending more time online since hanging out with Doug so much. I like my cyber friends.

befuddled2