Thread: how long
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 05:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default about me

It started one day at Sep.2005 with a tingling in my toes. after several days I went to my doctor who send me to some blood tests, the regular one. Everything was normal except of the Iron. - So, he tought ot might be the anemia that cause to the tingling. I sturted to take vitamines and Iron. and after 2 monthes nothing improved, but the opposite. it spread to the all sole of the 2 feet. and to the all body. After 6 monthes I went to a neurologist who said it might be PN and sent me to NCS which comes normal. and he said - it is nothing. 2 monthes later I went to another neuro' who also claim everything is OK. The 3rd neuro' sent me to several blood tests including immuno' ana, sugar and many others - everything came normal and also another NCS and termal test that also came normal. - this was 1 year after onset. now I'm 2 years after - with burn soles and numbness all over my body.
The last neurologist, said it might be PN, but he is not sure yet because everything came out - normal. So, maybe I'm crazy? imagine all this feelings?

I hope for recovery....

Thanks to all of you
amit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote