View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 09:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Martin, a while back other aussies posted [ might have been at the Braintalk forum] that they were getting b12 methly through iherb, apparently iherb refused to post to Australia at one time after having trouble at customs holding the orders up and in some cases even charging more as import tax to the customer, but they were contacted by customs but this doesn't seem to be the case with your order, what did iherb have to say about your order or even customs ? it seems strange if knowbody contacted you, it may have got knocked off, mate

I was getting it through a place called " Life Extension " via another country at one time, but the price was about 70 bucks a bottle back then, i only got a couple of bottles of it and stopped, i haven't even got the contact details for them now, but your shop sounds cheaper anyway.
" Natures own " has got the strongest Cynocobalamin supplements at 1 mg a tab, Blackmores are very weak, There is nothing wrong with b12 Cynocobalamin, it still does the job, it doesn't have to be just Methyl' , its only preferred if its available to you, because its already in the active form, except for a couple bottles of methyl i have only used b12 Cyno and it has done the same job for me.

Also you can buy b12 injections of Hydroxocobalamin either from a doctors script or without a script at any chemist, about 12 bucks for 2 shots, it goes straight into the blood stream, its good quality b12, so we are not left out by any means.

Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote