View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 09:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

(((((((DiMarie))))))))))

I was thinking of you right away this morning when I woke up, so I'm glad you wrote something that I came here and found.

I think that what you write about Methylcobalamin is a bit true. About it being in hugs. And I'm not kidding.

I wrote about that on my weight loss page... I was explaining how all my life the dentists have told me I had a lot of "tartar". Now I think they call it plaque.

Then two times in my life the plaque had fallen off in chucks... all by itself. Once was after a party in London that the truant officer had invited me to. (Long story, but I tend to get along with a lot of different people. He'd come to my house because my son was late for school so much.)

At the party people were just so nice to me. People were there from all different countries.

The next day, chucks of tartar were falling off my teeth... (yes, I clearly was not going to the dentist very often, but also it used to build up really quickly)

So I thought it must have been from all the garlic that "must have" been in the chip dip... so after that I've always eaten a lot of garlic... but I never got that kind of result again...

Then, many years later, here in Santa Fe, I had a court hearing and I was afraid I wouldn't say things right and I asked some people, all different people, to come with me, and a lot of them did. And I won, and the next day, same thing chunks of plaque fell off.

So now, what I think, now that I know about B12, mainly through my experiece of replacement therapy, is that I don't have plaque build up like that any more.

Which makes me think that in the same way that major stress uses up B12, major warmth and love do something that replaces it.

(((((((((DiMarie))))))))))

I hope you do go and get it... but get the 5mg ones. Did I mention that you should get the lozenges? They actually taste great... they don't taste like medicine at all -- My gosh, I'm hungry for one now!!!!!!

Your campfire sounds really nice.

Your daughter was very beautiful, she looked a lot like you. I'm very slow... so I only just realized that's a picture of your daughter, I thought it was you with your hair a different color.

((((((((((DiMarie)))))))))))

What a nice thing of you to say to me, about being glad I come and share, thank you sooooo much.