View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 10:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Everyone cannot get methylcobalamin.

As I have said before, Karen's experience is unusual. And if anyone has a choice between cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin, I think they would be foolish not to choose methylcobalamin.

However, most people can use cyanocobalamin. And, if Karen had a response to the cyanocobalamin, as she posted, it was getting through and doing her good. The test results are not reliable, and they can fail to move up for quite a while, until stores begin to be filled. She may have been far more deficient than the initial test result showed.

There is no way to know whether those of us who switched to methylcobalamin have had better repairs because of that than if we had continued with cyanocobalamin.

Scientific evidence useful to most people is not derived from the very few exceptions.

As I said before, methylcobalamin covers some less likely possibilities. Cyanocobalamin can do the job for most, if they get enough often enough. Better would be hydoxocobalamin, and best methylcobalamin.

rose

rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote