View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 10:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Rose,

I thought you might have been saying you thought I didn't think some people would benefit from B12, or that maybe you were saying you thought not everyone could benefit from it... I didn't snap that you left out a word.

Here's what I know about B12, there are a lot of symptoms associated with b12 deficiency.

If someone has symptoms of low B12, B12 deficiency, and they take B12, (preferably the Methylcobalamin if they aren't getting shots), then they are going to find the symptoms going away or reducing in severity.

That is something they can count on.

If the symptoms don't go away, then either the amount or kind of B12 they are having is insufficient, or there is something different that is wrong.

But so far, for me, B12 has helped with:
Profound B12 anemia
symptoms from two years of living in hydrogen sulfide which is a nerve toxin
symptoms of tetanus (but not in the same way as it helps PN)
symptoms of PN -- It has really helped with my PN, but not till I had a LOT
depression (which was from low B12, but which my doctors were treating as if it were a disease all on its own)

(just a short list)

Rose wrote -
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose View Post
Karen,

I'm sure most people saw, when they read the rest of the paragraph, that I had missed typing a word.

Studying "a lot of people" does not address the criteria.

Cat may or may not see a difference. One size does not fit all. I hope Cat does get better, but you cannot guarantee that methylcobalamin is going to do it.

rose