View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 10:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

good morning all, how r - u - doing ? 11:44 am here in virginia & i'm still trying to shave & shower so we can take our grandson jaymes to the supper wal*mart today. we need just a few thing's and he want's to look at the rocket's they sell there. we brought one 2 week's ago but everytime we try to fly it the wind is blowing or i'm hurting to bad to go out in the field. well i'm sorry agian for not replying to everyone on here, the amount of pain meds i have to take evryday just knock's me out. well i hope everyone is doing better today and i'll come back later this eve, to see if anyone is on take care & hugs. jay oh almost forgot has anyone been looking at the stars to see the meteor's ?? wow we saw alot of them last night but tonight well in the am hr's.12 - 5 am or before 12 also but most 12-5 you should beable to see 60 or more every hour, there was long green one's last night red's just alsome, were going to use the cam corder's plus the ditial's camera to make file clips and also hook the camera to our telescope to try and zoom in on some. ok hugs for now
basstracker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote