View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

PN is not what I'm talking about. If that is as far as the damage has gone, the problem will often be gone within weeks, months or a year.

I am talking about severe damage that usually does not go away, and sometimes repairs only partially over years. Central nervous system damage is what I am talking about. The "combined degeneration" of the spinal cord and even sometimes damage to the brain, which is the term for nerve damage caused those who go untreated long enough.

And the amount necessary depends on the level of malabsorption, not the amount of damage. A "small amount" will not do anyone with severe malabsorption any good, even if they have a tiny bit of damage. The damage in that case will continue until they get large enough doses to stop it.

A "small amount" consistently enough will do someone with mild or moderate malabsorption a great deal of good, even if it only stops the damage.

rose

rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote