View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 01:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Kris

I too am sorry to hear about your depression..Ive found that stress and pd are a bad mix..I sold my boat last November, and I can tell you from my experience that the stress of just owning that rig was driving my crazy..It sat at the dock all last summer waiting for a buyer..I had to hire someone to paint it, because it was too much for me..Just the thought of having to babysit that thing come winter, walking down the cold icy docks if I hadnt found a buyer by then, filled me with a contempt that is hard to explain, not to mention the cost just to have a place to tie up was eating at the table with me..I just came to a place where I realized it was easier to let go and move on, than it was to hang on and be dragged..I can tell you that Im in much more peace now as a result..Your work no doubt is alot more stressful than mine was, and you must have 100 fold the resposibility..I think using some of your vacatoin time was a wise move..I wish you the best Kris!