View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Bryanna - thanks again...seems

a matter of deciding what options [if any] are the lesser of the potential evils. Probably maintaining status-quo for a while and patching as best possible will be the safest route.

Well, I was impressed by both the endodontist and the oral surgeons as they seemed more versed in autoimmune issues than most docs I meet. Thing is, I suspect they see folks who haven't gotten their teeth cleaned 3-4 times a year as I regularly had in an effort to always try to keep my teeth . I've been diligent about these things for decades and I'm no better off than if I'd just neglected them totally.

Needless to say, I believe I am more than a bit peeved rite now. It's good to have a knowledgeable touchstone such as yourself to help preserve one's sanity!

As for dentists and docs talking to each other - I guess it's equally difficult to get docs in different fields to become a bit more 'interdisciplinary'. Just a teeny bit of knowledges about other fields and the conditions they treat and where fields meet and intersect would be ultimately OUR lifesavers, or at least knowledge of the meds we take and how they affect our other medical conditions could save us all a lot of problems down the road. Sigh!

Onward now to muddle onward! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote