Old 08-13-2007, 12:52 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinJane View Post
Marksince you started this thread, I think you should be the 1000 poster. Where are you? You doing ok? Hope you are feeling better.

Linda
Lin Jane... poster #1 or porater #2 it does not matter what is important is we each other to fac the ups and down with and looking down at #1000.... I feel Jo's post was truly something far more touching and shows just how little time we have on our side!

Dorrie... I have a question for you... sleep, what is that??? Ahhh I remember now it is those moments we get between doctors, lawyers, flares man I almost gogot about those pesky littlle insurance adjunctuators whose goal it is to help you in processing the claim you inquired upon some months ago... I have to say congatulations on actually gaining something that probably makes so many here envious time and again!

Horizontal One... keeping up, is just plain insanity though I do think I pharsed it to Victoria*Gibbirn** That the only way to sanity is through sanity so where does the line start or even better yet end.. I love to be able to spend the time just reading over what I have missed!

Barbara.... maybe I have a slight new definiton to TOS fo the and hope the translation comes though as I hope and not to let anybodt out, but I am Telling Babara to add some anatomy to the situation as to Calling it Thoracic reactally attached overall or in Deutsch Brustschmerzausdehnen ins rektale Gebiet, damit zu machen ein erzählt, dass sie das versuchen Barb plaese let me know how my translation has come about

Dabbo...the only part of the book that I found of use was the breathing excercise, however now I think it may be a good time to go through and explore for something I minght have missed!

Alison... I was expecting to be able to get right up an mve right into it Well I pais for it ans ended up with continual spinal headaches... when they say you have to lie flat**LIEFLAT** Thank God these are a thing are passed ! My pump has been truned up twice! I have surely over done it and I know I will be huting GOD bLESS

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.