View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Pain and Cold Temp?

I need some suggestions. I have noticed and before my pn in my legs how sensitive I am to cold. When I developed the pn I noticed how in cold the temp goes directly to my painful areas and how my legs ache. I also have frozen feet regardless of layers and my feet seem to ache more too. Now the past winter was just start of my pn and I was super bad but now even on cold mornings I feel more in pain and my feet feel cold. Even the cold wind hurts me. I live in MI so the winter here is brutal. I have been thinking of relocating to a warm climate. Now my fear though on my own living my mom is my huge support and I know I sound like a baby but can't imagine being away in this much pain.Just seeing her lifts my spirits and makes me feel less alone. I know we could visit and talk but not the same. Like I said I currently live on my own though. Also if something happens out of state. Though I'm not happy with my docs now anyway and my mom said I would just fly home or she there. I fear the loneliness and not being able to do much. At least if I were going for work or knew more people but really its just cause of the pain issue. These legs and my own and off symptoms are so trapping. I feel like I'm retiredand just want to live like a normal person. On that note though as a positive I was so busy this weekend. I got to go to a Farmers Market and even in pain I'm able to do at least. The reason I need to decide where I move is cause I'm trying to sublet my apt because its horrible so when I move I need to figure this out. Any ideas?
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote