View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 02:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Matty,

Wow, I got goosebumps reading that Dr. Chandry is your doctor!

That story really impresses me! the one I copied in part to my site.

I have a lot of B12 shots, one a day when there's been a lot of peripheral neuropathy and other pain, or tinnitus, or blurry vision, etc., and sometimes two.

I've never gotten the same relief/improvement from the lozenges, either... but I've always "imagined" that was because I never took enough of them to match a shot a day...

I think to match a shot a day someone would have to have 6 of the 5mg lozenges a day... That's pretty many.

As an aside, do you have access to the hydroxy cobalamin? I tried to get it here in Santa Fe (admittedly at Wal*Mart, which is a little like Marks and Sparks) and could not. (That was a few years ago.)

But I read that Australia has it readily available at the chemist, you don't even need a prescription.

Is it also like that at Boots? (Is there still a Boots the Chemist?)

(((((((((Matty)))))))))))

By the way, I haven't tried the patch and I generally think it probably is not as effective if someone needs quite a lot of B12 in a sort of immediate way.

But... I have no experience with the patch.

That is a GREAT idea about screening school kids!

I've never heard anyone mention that before, and it didn't occur to me. (though before I lost my condo I was planning to get B12 made up in the Methylcobalamin form and distribute it free to the local prison for inmates with ridges on their fingernails. My theory is that a lot of crime is related to nerve damage and being irritable (a bit of understatement there) and that if people with low B12 who tend to have problems with the law were given B12, it would save a lot in housing of people who run astray of the law under the possible influence of low b12.) I sure hope I get the value of my equity in my condo... I have so much that I want to do.

Again, GREAT idea, Matty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get about half the hits to my web site from search engines, but more the MSN and Yahoo ones.

My site comes up pretty quickly on Google if you also ask about Fingernails...

I've had my site for a long time, I think that helps it come up on the first few pages.

I'm glad you wrote.
It was a really nice break to read your post and respond...
Now I have to go back to working on correcting the errors in my appeal brief to get my condo back.