View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 04:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Edited to add! Thanks.

I'll check out their thread. I found some stuff on another forum elsewhere so just checked that out... that was just from a google search.

Update to last post...
Well, I just found somewhere where they mention buying it OTC in Australia. I'm somewhat surprised, but there you go... seems there are two companies selling it at present. One is out of stock so the other one has been listed PBS. hmnn

Just an aside... I was at the health food store yesterday speaking with a naturapath and asked her about the methyB12 (I actually take a cyanocobalamine sublingual 1mg) and she looked at me as if I had rocks in my head. LOL I was so surprised. Certainly not available in their chain, although did find it listed at some sports site.

so, yes. Expensive and almost impossible to get.

Well, I just answered my own question. Sorry about that. Just was very surprised it was available without prescription.
Oh my goodness.... I so often write that people should take the Methyl form... I just did not realize how tricky it was to get in some other countries... though of course Vitacost ships to most of them.

I'm going to have to refine what I write...

I do know that when I wanted to get it made up to give away, back when I had my rental sales income and before I knew they'd foreclosed and sold my condo with no notice to me of the sale, I saw that Methyl was less easy to find to be made up. There actually aren't that many places in the whole of the world that make these things...