Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Don't Say Break a Leg. Yeah, Who the Heck Came Up with That One?

today i'm having to take my baby 32-year-old daughter, chelsea, to an orthopedist to get a cast put on her ankle...

she suddenly tripped at the head of the landing and in the dark, accidentally fell down a rather steep, slippery set of stairs outside a hollywood party she was at with some friends of hers on friday night, you guys... went flying, literally (YIKES is right)!!!

"yep, be right back! just steppin' outside for a cig; don't anybody touch my drink, now!!!" famous last words of the lovely miss chelsea...

and down she went. head over high-heels. oy! my poor baby is a poor little thang. and, you can imagine how very h e l p f u l they were in the ER over at hollywood presbyterian hospital at that late hour. yeah, always try to get the night shift if you have to go the ER.... NOT!!!

and if anyone thinks i'm going to talk to her about maybe it's time to think about going easy on the drinkin' (i drank like a fish at that age, you guys) while she's all grouchy and hopped up on vicodin, well... you are just plain outta your mindz!!!

i do notice, she's not smokin' right now, though...

hmmm could it be, we've "stumbled" onto a cure for nicotine addiction!?!

why, i'll alert the media!

alison
"Be Brave"

shellie, you are going to do just great tomorrow. we will all be there with you in spirit... you and your whole surgical team. now go home! git! skedaddle! forget that "i am indispensable to my company" crap... nope, those pour souls are just going to have to limp along without ya for the next few months. now, scoot! i mean it! (by 'de way, if there was any lingering doubt about your TOS dx, this cinches it... in the office right up to the 11th hour? you're nutz, girl, definitely one of us!)

Last edited by Sea Pines 50; 08-14-2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: type A personality; distraught mommy...did i mention TOS?