Thread: Nails
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 05:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Nails are sooooooo messy now. I use to be so proud of fingernails. When I would go in for a manicure they never even asked if I wanted fake nails. Mine were so hard & smooth, they just painted my own. Now they are as described above & the cuticles are thick & brittle too no matter what I do to help them. The nails are also very dry. I also now have a fungus infection in one of my little fingers as well as several of my toe nails. They, toe nails, tend to curve & grow into the sides of my toes too.

Talk about hairless????? Well I never was what you would call 'hairy' to begin with. But now I have NO hair, anywhere. And gals, I mean NO WHERE....if you get my drift. Before RSD the hair on my arms was fine & blonde. My eyebrows use to be pretty thick, but now they are even terribly thin. I have to use powder eye brow color to fill them in. Recently I have noticed that I now have soft blond hair growing on the sides of my face. But elsewhere..nothing......I have brunette hair & olive skin tones so hair should show up on my legs atleast right? Nothing....

Tried MSM when I just had Fibromyalgia & it made me sick. As for side effects, yes there are side effects. Diarehha is one of them............I had it very severe from MSM.

DebbyV

Last edited by Debby; 08-13-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: needed to add stuff
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote