View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 10:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I would like to backup what Chemar has said here.

We have worked and worked with the ongoing dislikes here. We've consulted, questioned, attempted to understand, even pleaded for members to take that which they can and move around or ignore that which they don't tolerate, or even detest.

The directives were simply standing on the guidelines already in place and agreed to...guidelines accepted and agreed to upon membership.

We have to think of *all* the members of the forum and of this community. Continual backbiting, upset, arguing, complaint certainly doesn't feel appealing to a member considering joining and doesn't feel welcoming for a new member. Further, it can make for a very difficult experience for the members who aren't involved and come here for information and support...caring for others on all sides of the issues. These are just a few of the reasons that this community, and 99% of communities online, have guidelines.

So, when considering the whole, the guidelines will be upheld with a knowing that those who are having difficulty have good tools to work their experience for the best. There have been requests, and even demands, that administration act (actions that would be outside of the guidelines in place), but have any utilized any of the tools available to manage their experience first and foremost in this *self-help community*?

My hope is that members will feel empowered in their experience, knowing that the majority of their experience here rests at their fingertips literally. What doesn't, and is outside of the guidelines, will be addressed and has been.

I will ask again that *all* members remember the guidelines when posting to prevent edit and upset, but to also remember their experience can be well managed if tools available are used.

KD

*** Edited to add: If you have a question regarding an admin action, or lack thereof, please contact the moderator/admin involved via PM as to keep in guidelines with the discussion of administrative issues. I will admit that we're usually not so strict with this guideline, but due to all the upset lately, we will be strictly enforcing it for the time.

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>