Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 10:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDayMBB View Post
Hell Linda, these headaches have nothing on TOS ... to further this one a bit more I think the Nurses, doctors and support staff were more than slightly convinced that I was one peg short in filling my lite-brite when I reported the pain that I had was not that of the surgery, but the TOS and RSD ... I think this just may have confused them on just how to treat the actual pain!?! so I think we need to come up with a word that represents TOS and RSD without taking away from our persoanl plight and should not be limited to just a signle individuals problems but us as a whole!

And one moral for the day , if you are on an automated rose service make sure it is the party with whom you expect the arragangement to be to be received by as well as correct billing address .... maybe also some confidentiality may just be considered !!! Now you know the sad fact is...that we all have battles , each one here are trying to get SSD, Medical assitsance, dealing with workmans comp or some trying to settle a suit with some idiotic doctor who bothched your procedure, his brother is the head of the hospitals board and their law firm scares the OJ dream team so you just lie there and suffer as they decide just who to blame it on which will most likely end up being the scrub nurse for choosing the wrong sized glove .. now watch these jokers with the florist suit win $500,000 than another $3.5 for film rights and lets think ahead of who is going to be Grand Marshall of the Rose Bowl Parade!!! I am sorry, I have been having a real hard time with **GOOBERS** attitude

LOL, Mark Sounds like Goober has some serious attitude! But you (or "he"?) hit the nail on the head about the florist suit.....